Sakshi's Inked Emotions

Life turned into a hell,
From the date I pushed myself in this well.

There is darkness all around,
And happiness- NOT FOUND.

You must be a perfect man,
But let me remind you- I CAN!

YES I can speak YES I can scream,
Because you are NO ONE to judge my dream.

People all around judge me,
If I am a criminal or killer may be.

Killing my self respect everyday,
What you think is the life's leading way.

I can't abuse I can't accuse for a single thing,
Because you think I don't have wings.

If you have met the older version of SHE,
You have know what terrible she used to BE.

                                                                   -Sakshi Mathur




Comments

  1. 🙌 well I have seen less of you but I believe that you would be doing more in this world than anyone else cause you awesome like your poem! 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted the emotions. Will wait for the next update😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written, impressed with your writing skill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you and only You : MAA